just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy April. Did anyone have any good jokes played on them this year? Or perhaps you played one yourself? My Gramma called me at like 9am and told me the war was over and the troops were coming home within 6 months. I didn’t buy it but I played along because I love my gram, and because it was a good joke. If I had any faith in the government at all I might have believed her. Unfortunately I think that old “W” is going down in flames and taking us all with him, thus we will be at war until he is out of office even if the troops do come home, which they will not…at least right now. By the way, can someone tell me how that man got elected for a second term? I mean we all know how he got to be president the first time around, and yes, the taste in my mouth is just as bitter, but really, who voted for this guy? I’m sorry I can’t help but bash the president whenever I get the chance.

I got to go to a ‘Syracuse staple’ restaurant yesterday with July. It was called Luigi’s. The food was pretty good. The place reminded me of Italian Village or something else on the west side of Buffalo. It was good to have July here, if only for one day, because she knows this area really well and was able to show me some stuff. I think I am getting used to this place. It is a little more rural in Syracuse than I had imagined. There are lots of trees and nature just minutes outside the city. It is really pretty and I love it but my allergies do not. There are pine trees outside my bedroom window. They smell lovely, but are committing body-system genocide on me. My eyes are watering and I’m sneezing a lot. I look crazy I’m sure. I have been blowing my nose like Louis Armstrong during band practice. People are starting to give me that ‘why are you in front of me with those germs’ look. Ah well, I think it is time for me to go buy some Benedryl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home