just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I spent most of my day today writing a packet of information on bullies and bullying. Very interesting stuff, I’ll tell you (…bullies sometimes hit, kick, or push to hurt people.) Thank God for the Internet. I read like 8 articles and condensed them into 4 junior high friendly pages in just over half a day. Who knows how long that would have taken me other wise.

Oh, who wants to wager a guess as to how many times I got pulled over on my way home from Buffalo on Sunday? Once? NO. Twice? Yep. Stupid State Police want me to have two headlights for some reason. Now today I have to go somewhere and get it replaced so I don’t get a ticket for real, actually I think I was supposed to do it by sundown yesterday but er, I bought the bulb and then didn’t want to break the glass putting it in during the thunderstorm we were having. After work, in 20 minutes I am going to go to the dealer and make someone show me how. Anyone who knows how my dogs react to strangers understands why I wouldn’t even want to get pulled over once with them in the car, let alone twice. Horrifying. Ok it could have been worse…they could have been uncrated and actually bit the trooper. It was noisy, that’s all I have to say. I wish I could have barked those cops myself… especially the second one, I mean damn what are the odds of getting pulled over twice in the fog and rain in the dark with one headlight?

If I left some cream-sauce-pasta-n-veggies in my car overnight and all day at work, can I still eat it if it was like 45-50 degrees outside and still smells fine? Hopefully I can, cause I already did. Perhaps you’ll see a possible update on that front later. We can’t waste food from our grammas can we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home