just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Friday, March 31, 2006

You know, I don't wanna call myself a psychic, but there was an earthquake in Iran yesterday AND a cruise ship sank in the same general area of the world. Before you roll your eyes let me just say that a) my mother had the same feeling I did... she called me to see if I was ok yesterday evening, then she called everyone else she knew and couldn't find anything wrong. And B) I have a similar feelings whenever bad disasters happen (in the family and in the world.) For example, the day the tsunami hit in se asia I was watching a movie with my family and began to get really anxious. I got up and went to the bathroom. Something overtook me. I thougth I was going to vomit, I didn't but out of nowhere I began sobbing like crazy. I am not a person who cries a lot! I couldn't control myself. I felt like I was drowning, or rather like I was caught up in the serf at the beach, I could not catch my breath. I could feel the waves hitting me. The main feeling I can remember is grief, not terror, but imense sadness. I thougt I was loosing it for maybe 10-15 minutes and then I just calmed down, washed my face and went back out and finished watching the movie. I was still anxious but the ordeal was over. I thougt what had happened was odd but really didn't give it much thought at all right after it happened. The next day I heard that 50,000 people had died in a flood/tsunami. I couldn't believe it. When the final death count turned out to be over 250,000 I just figured that some sensative person had to feel that happening. I can just imagine the prayers that were going out, the fear being projected, the utter energy. I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt it. I'm sure I'll feel it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home