just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Well, I finally got paid, so after work today I’m going to go shopping. I’m usually not much of a shopper but I am feeling inspired. I ordered a bunch of things from Walmart.com the other day and I think that is what got the ball rolling, the big white-trashy ball that is. I know Wal-mart isn’t the most posh place you can go for home furnishings, but it’s among the cheapest, so it is what it is, I guess. Actually, I officially hate Wal-mart, usually I boycott it at all costs, but for whatever reason I have amended my moratorium this month. Perhaps you think that makes me a hypocrite, perhaps you are right.
My office is so cold that I am pretty sure I’m going to lapse into hypothermia at some point. If they find me blue and mumbling, frozen to my computer chair, fret not, if you are reading this: know that I love you and please, remember the good times. Things have been pretty, pretty, pretty slow here at my new job. Next week should be different, or so they tell me. Who knew surfing the internet all day and getting paid would loose it’s luster in a mere two weeks. Maybe if it weren’t 14 degrees f. with a wind chill of 9 coming in from my skylight. Luckily leaking air doesn’t mean leaking rain, although I’m not sure how this drafty thing doesn’t let in the water/snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home