just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Walmart update: Fuck UPS. Seriously. Unless I'm at home I can't get my packages. They can't deliver to a neighbor, they can't just leave the stuff there, I simply can't have my things unless I sign for them. They wont change the delivery date or time and that is that. What if I dont get my walmart coffee table and area rug? What am I supposed to do, call in sick to get my UPS delivery, I considered it, briefly, this morning, but seriously why is this such a big deal. I tried leaving a signed note and the UPS man got all huffy and underlined all crazy on the UPS posty-note that I had to be there IN PERSON. There is no way I'm going to a)find the ups loading docks to pick the stuff up myself b)lug a coffeetable,headboard and area rug up to the third floor from the street (that is why I wanted it delivered in the first place right?)Ah well I must get back to work so hopefully this message is coherant cause I'm not re reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home