just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I finally got myself a new computer. I LOVE it. I mac G4. The entire thing is like 2 inches thick. My favorite feature so far has been the 'photo booth.' I never knew how much fun it could be to take pictures of myself. In celebration of bringing the internet into my house for the first time in the month that I've been here, I took the opportunity to buy some music that I have been wanting for ages... Dont tell anyone but I definately got Kenny Rogers greatest hits-- the last time I heard that record was probably in my mothers kitchen when I was a really little kid. She had a little tape player she listened to when she was washing dishes or cooking. I loved that tape... I listened to it all the time. It is about time I heard it again.
Speaking of my family, I think they are pissed at me. I guess I was supposed to go to home for my mother's birthday dinner, and then I wasnt, and then I was again. Somehow I got lost in the back and fourth and when I finally called to she what was going on, it was too late for me to get there in time. Hopefully they went without me, it would be really stupid to not go just because I wasnt able to get there. I'm sure everyone else was ready and excited to be getting together.
That aside, I'm not exactly sure why we all had to get together this weekend anyway. Let me vent for a minute... I'm comming home the next two weekends to get my dog neutered and for easter. Each trip costs me like 6 hours driving time and $40 for gas and tolls. Plus my engine light is on. None of these reasons made any sense to anyone but me, or so it seemed, I really hope this isnt going turn into some big thing where I have to go home whenever they say so to keep people happy with me. I mean I want to go home, and often, because I miss my family as much as they miss me... but driving home three times in three weeks with my engine light on is stupid. It isnt like we are all freaked out about birthdays in my family. This paragraph makes me sound really horrible and ungreatful. I'm not at all. Just frustrated and, ok, a little stoned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home