just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Ok, for real this time, we beging filming our movie tomorrow. I'm getting nervous. I always look even fatter on fucking home videos, and considering the fact that we are recording on a cheap camera I dont think I'm gonna look that great... although I am the most gorgeous person you have ever seen in person (wink, wink). Dont believe me? Listen to this story. The other night the most thugged out man I have ever seen came into work. If you know anyting about my neighborhood you understand the depth of that statement. He was driving a black on black on black Mercedes. I didnt know they even made tints that dark... I immediately zeroed in on him as he walked in the door, I decided to play it cool. As I rang him out he told me I was georgeous. I pretended I didnt hear him (*guess I was nervous) and he said 'oh I guess I should have gone to McDonalds' I couldn't help myself any longer. I gave him my sexy look and smiled, saying nothing. I stepped over to make my drink. My co worker came back from whereever she was. I coughed a bit. She said something about my quitting smoking. I said oh sure as soon as I get pregnant. Loud enough for us both and anyone else around us to hear he said he and I 'could work on that tonight' if I wanted. (I wanted)Still I played it cool. I walked over and handed him his drink. He then said something about my calling him anytime of the day or night and proceded to write his phone number on a lotter ticket for me.. .I gave him a real piece of paper to write on and put his number in my pocket. He then said the dirtiest sexiest thing I have ever heard in my life that included the words hard hot and wet and then he reminded me of his mustache. JESUS GOD! Dont believe me? Ask Leah. I didnt call him. I think it was the lottery ticket. No...Maybe it was my shaking hands and my fear that I wold let this guy have whatever he wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home