just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Blogging is hard work, that is why I was really upset to look at my page the other day and see that my latest post never actually posted. I will try to recap what I had originally written like a week ago but I dont know why I should even bother, the joy for that post is gone...

Last week we started filming the movie. I think I look kinda fat on screen but just so you know (you can use this information when you watch the movie) I am fucking georgeous in real life. You heard it here first-- Angelator is a hottie. (wink) Dont believe me? Listen to this: The other day a man in a black on black on black mercedes walked into my store. I was quite taken aback with the man as he was the most thugged out thing I have, seen since I ran into DMX at Fridays resturaunt in downtown Buffalo while he was here awaiting trial for smoking weed and trying to steal a police horse or something. He was hood-beautiful. Gold glasses and all. He said to me "you are beautiful." I did not reply but for some reason I was mighitly attracted and taken WAY off guard. I think it was image of introducing this guy to my mafioso-ish uncles in a few months that made me decide to just say nothing. He then said "I guess I should have gone to McDonalds" AND I couldn't help myself. I gave him a smile I reserve for gangsters and those types of men that are not easily swept off their feet by a girl in an apron. I made him a drink. My co-worker Leah came back behind the counter from where ever she was. I coughed. She make some sort of comment about my quitting smoking. I said "sure as soon as I get pregnant," to which the guy replies, "we can get started on that tonignt." I walked over and set the drink down in front of him. He says "please do me a favor and call me tonignt" and proceded to pull out a lottery ticket and write his phone number on it for me. I dont think I am going to call him-- I think it is the lottery ticket.

I talked to someone this week that I haven't talked to in a while. Someone I thought I'd never really talk to again. It made me realize that not knowing this person anymore is unacceptable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

angelators note: It seems that my last weeks post popped up afterall. I think it is funny to see the way I told the story twice-- which one did you like better? LOL (i hate when people write lol)

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home