just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Here I sit at work, pretty much just waiting for something to happen. It is sort of a slow day. I am seeing people but sort of sporadically so time isn’t exactly flying by.

Attention Sabres Stalkers: GAME THREE IS TONIGHT, and I just can’t wait! I couldn’t watch game two because locally they decided to show the Carolina series instead. Poo! I tried to watch it but I found that I just didn’t care. I hope tonight’s game is on television. I could check but I don’t want to be pissed all day if it won’t be on. Don’t ask me what kind of logic that is because I don’t pretend to know.

I really need new sneakers and some fans for my apt. Sneakers because my old ones are really stretched out, and fans because even when it’s 60 degrees outside the heat is on in my building. Maybe I’ll splurge and get an air conditioner. I wonder if there is a store (other than Walmart) where I could get all of these items. God I hate shopping and running all over the place.

God what a boring fucking blog this has turned out to be. I used to be cool. Someone slap me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home