just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Well it has been kinda a while since I blogged here... sorry. I have been busy writing anyonebutW.blogspot.com. Also I have not been up to much as I have not been working so there is less to talk about.

GO JESSICA IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND WE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY but not with bacardi. We are celebrating with OCB and narcotics and well, maybe some icecream cake. YOU GO GIRL. (Keep smiling, it gets worse every year!)

I think I might be holding my campaign party for Kerry at the one and only Fletchers. I called around to a few bars today and they seemed the nicest. Now I just need someone to donate food. I'm thinking LaNova, anyone know anyone who works there? I am so fucking scared of the phone that calling around has been like therapy session homework or something. I pick up the phone dial, hang up, dial again stammer h-hi and tell them my plan etc etc. Bison says only crack heads are scared of phones, I'm not so sure, since crack is one drug I have never tried out.

I think that is all for now, I have to file for forbearance on my student loans..kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home