just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Yesterday after as I was leaving work I almost ran over this man on a bike... he was riding up the wrong side of the street and traveling against the light. I checked for pedestrians and traffic that might have been turning, but never really saw him coming because he should not have been there. I had to stop pretty quickly so as not to run him over. He hopped off the bike's seat (stradeling it-- spelling?) and gave me an angry look and I think the finger, so instead of letting him pass the driveway safely in front of me, I cut him off and left him there all angry and yelling. I yelled back 'what the fuck are you doing on the wrong side of the street, stupid' as I took off. Not one minute later did I approach a huge puddle on the side of the road at the same time as an oncoming SUV. My windows were down and I got all wet. Maybe I shouldn't have called him stupid... damn karma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home