just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Tonight I worked a closing shift and listen to what happened: at like 2 minutes to 11 (when we close) a couple was still looking around the lobby and all I could think of was great these people are going to want drinks. They asked like question after question about lattes and finally order two small vanilla cappuccinos. The changed the size after I made them and after I remade them, tryed to say that they ordered a cappuccino and a steamer. I made the fucking steamer and then some crazy ass kids ran in laughing and asked 'what is this' and held up a bottle that was obviously orange juice. They asked how much it was. Laughing they put it down and ran out. They ran back in a few minutes later while I was making a damn strawberry smoothie thing at 11:07. They put the orange juice on the counter, in hysterics mind you, and offered to pay 1.25 for it and smacked down a handful of change. My manager almost busted a nut. He was like you boys have to leave this store right now we are closed... They ran out. I was so pissed off about the drinks that I didnt know how funny what they did actually was... good job little boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home