just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Monday, June 28, 2004

A forray into the stoner mind... (if I spelled 'forray' wrong, sorry, at least I know what it means...)

I was watching July's dogs for a few days and everything was going fine. I would never forget to do something that important. The problem arose when my job was done. You see, her mother came home from Texas and when I went to her house to feed them I saw her car and that was that, I went to work. All day I worried that I had mistaken someone else's car for her mothers and that her dogs, including Bella's puppies were starving to death as I prepaired lattes. After work I went back to her house and re-confirmed the fact that the car was her moms. When I went home I was still worried that somehow her dogs were starving... Speaking of her dogs, one day after i fed them I went to look at the puppies and there were only 4 in the cage and there are definately supposed to be 5. I kinda freaked out and then listened and herd a faint peeping in the distance and had to go search out the lost puppy like some biblical character or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home