just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I was going to go back to Humber College in canada this week for its annual comedy workshop and on a whim I asked if the scholarship they offered me covered room and board. Last year I paid full price and got a package deal so it never occured to me to ask until today. The workshop starts tomorrow. I could have stayed on campus but the cost was like $395 and sorry but I cant afford that this year... shit. Oh well fuck it, what can I do? Imagine my suprise had I arrived all happy up in Toronto for the workshop and realized I had nowhere to stay. Unfortunately I have already taken next week off from work. If anyone has any suggestions as to what I can do with my time (other than work, i'm not picking up shifts, fuck that-- especially at other stores, I hate working at other stores) let me know. So far my plan is to drive as far as I can in three-and-a-half days and then turn around. Not sure if or where I'll be showering-- hopefully you have a better idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home