just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Well folks we made it to Ft. Lauderdale in one piece but not necessarrily in peace if you know what I mean... three sober stoners on a 33 hour car ride is not cool after, say, 25 minutes. We drove through fucking rain, a blizzard and really high winds. It was really not quite as bad as I thought it might be, but if I hear the phrase baby-cakes again even one time on the car ride home I'm gonna intentionally roll the muthafuckin dodge stratus as many times as I can before I black out. I need a barf bag 'fo rual.'

My aunt patty's house is like a resort so I have nothing to complain about on that end at all except for the fact that I, yes, miss my doggies and her cats hate me like a bastard. I hear it is snowing in buffalo which makes me want to slit my wrists... passion of the christ style but I digress. What have I been doing here in southern Florida you ask, let's see, so far I sat by the pool, ate sushi, sat by the pool, ate sushi, sat by the pool, rented a convertable mustang (not my idea) and rolled up and down A1A-- beach front avenue (you try to do this and not sing vanilla ice loudly inside your head, oh the humanity wont someone end my suffering?) and consumed copious amounts of red wine with ice cubes (kinda like the white trash I am... we all know that yes, I was conceived in a trailer do we not...) Yah I can dig this lifestyle. Maybe i'll just stay here. Probably not though. Oh and maybe I should not make this internet public but let me say that I smoked up with someone on this trip that I never thougth I would ever smoke up with... I'm not going to incriminate my elders but wait until I get home to tell the story... for it is a pretty good one.(Bobcat you didnt answer your phone or you too would have gotten in on the action long-distance like...) --word to your mother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home