just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I'm going on Vacation, I'm going on Vacation... and if you are jealous, don't be-- I'm going to be stuck in a car with Beth and Paul for like 24 hours both going and coming. No offense to birdman or beth but you know what it can be like in prolonged situations with any couple. It is wierd and uncomfortable in so many different ways. But the trip itself should be a good one. I'm really hesitant to go though, so if you are reading this and I'm dead uh, I knew...(and now you are probably crying if i'm dead, but laugh because I'm funny.) BUT hopefully I will not die. and if I do hopefully I will have finished my trail mix that I bought for the road because it cost me $8. I'm watching last tango in paris on the DVR... I love that fucking thing.

Oh and let me say that I almost just cried and had to really restrain myself-- cry why you ask? AT THE PROSPECT OF LEAVING MY DOGS. What have I become? I just know I'm gonna be one of those mothers who cant think of anything but their children, can speak of nothing else, can do nothing else... oh god the horror. But I really do love my dogs. I'll forget about all the times I ran from the cops while safe on the top porch and about my dreams and just be a breeder bitch. Is that my destiny?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home