just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Monday, March 22, 2004

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

cha-cha-cha-changes. This is the first time in my life that I have had nothing whatsoever to do with myself. I graduated and have yet to find, or particularly look for, a 'real' job so I'm pretty much languishing at starbucks and hating it like a bastard. I have a relatively non existent love life, (which normally is fine with me because how can I concentrate on anyone but me, duh??) but since I'm super bored I'm thinking like, a regular lay could be nice... or at least some decent conversation with someone who I don't share DNA and an apartment with. I think maybe I'll just hop in the car and disappear for a while. I was going to move to San Antonio with my best friend but I had a nightmare about getting the death penalty for having an abortion... (note to readers, Angelator has never had an abortion, nor has she recieved the death penalty...) I pay close attention to my dreams, and this one obviously means that if I move to Texas I will die an untimely death amongst conservative rednecks-- not cool.

What does everyone think about dating someone you work with? It seems to me that although it is against the rules, since I have nothing but contempt for the green apron lately (due to boredom and the unfair firing of my sister) I should throw caution to the wind and just fuck the person I'm talking about, honestly though I dont want to sleep with him but get to know him. And that is scary because usually things feel really different. I don't honestly know if he likes me like that though... maybe we are just friends? We have good talks. I find myself worrying that the person in question might read this so I need to change subjects.

I'm thinking that yes, I need to run away and sort out my head... talk to you all soonz



  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home