just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

So today I made a decision that I had heretofore said I would never make... Yes folks, (those of you who know me well will maybe be shocked, maybe call me a sell-out) I am going to New York City. I know I have said for years that I would never go there because (among other reasons) of the haughty-ness of the folks who live there calling it merely 'the city.' I know I have ranted and raved about this but fear not, I have a good reason. (Please dont judge me/ ha/ha/ha)

No for real tho I'm going to NYC this weekend to meet my brother for the first time. No noone had a baby-- he's 31 or something, we have just been, I dont know, estranged like, forever. BUT no longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home