just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I'm watching 8-mile and doing my taxes on my overpriced yuppie laptop. Someone once refered to my favorite machine as 'macintrash.' This I did not appreciate-- but only in america do we see people fight and take sides over the best operating system for a luxuary device... except maybe in the case of cars and their engines but I already pretty much forgot my point so lets carry on here. I just found out that once again I overdrew my M and T Bank account and have like $120 in bank fees. Just about fucking right-- this means that I'll have -oh- zero dollars to spend until friday, and then after my negative balance is taken care of i'll have maybe enought to buy a used copy of candyland or something from a garage sale in Ft. Lauderdale. Oh and what the fuck am I supposed to wear in Florida, i wear sweaters, cords, and, at starbucks, dickies and five-year-old, chai stained, faded, men's old navy polos... ok ok I bought a white polo shirt but we all know I'll just sit there staring at it and end up wearing my Siouxsie and the Banshees t-shirt for the whole trip. I can't find my bathing suit either, which is an whole other story. I'm so fucking Depressed, yes with a capital D. -- Peace

**Remember, these damn food stamps don't buy diapers**
** If they can add the work (phrase??) 'Bling Bling' to the dictionary cant they subtract the ', as in cant instead of can't... come the fuck on already with that...**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home