just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Monday, April 12, 2004

HOPPY EASTER! and now on to dingus day...let me just say my pussy is freshly-dipped-wet and a'ready fer some shanin' and spankin,' if you know what I mean.

I have to clean my bedroom today. I feel like a third grader because I keep coming up with excuses and other things I have to do, but it really needs to be done. I have not even slept in there since at least November when I originally began cleaning it and stacked everything I had in the room onto the bed (so I would take care of it faster, because I would eventually need to sleep, right?) I have been sleeping on the couch ever since. You know that shaggy song 'because I got high...' It really used to make me mad because I thought that smokey-smoking never affected my ability to get my shit taken care of (note: I finished grad school..., I go go fucking work every day etc.) however as of late I have a) not looked for a 'real' job (unless you count browsing the internet and applying, at random, for jobs across the country in cities where I know noone) and have been done with school since December. b) I was gonna clean my room, but then I got high, (PROLIFIC SHAGGY? The irony is killing me) c) I was gonna pay my car note, but then I got high... I have money in the bank to pay my bills but do you think I pay them, no... I just say fuck it at least once a month for any various bill, usually my credit card so that they fucking turn it off on me until I pay like some sort of white trash piece of ... using bill money to buy drugs is bad! Oxycontin is expensive though. (shut up narcs I'm only kidding, I did it twice and weed is better, way better.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home