just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Monday, May 24, 2004

What up bitches and ho's (aww yall know i'm jes' playin') I don't have much to say really, but I haven't blogged in a while so I felt the need. Memorial Day weekend is comming up, anyone have plans? Hopefully someone will invite me to a barbecue or something. Perhaps someone is going to throw a rostifarian ho-down, if there is such a thing, and invite me to it. That would be pretty cool. I think I might go to Toronto this weekend, however I cant say for sure until it gets closer. I have not been 'home' to the great TO in quite a while. I need a queen street fix, and some new T-shirts, and some sushi, and some street vendor over priced jewelry. ahh.

Oh and why isnt anyone using friendster anymore?? No one has messaged me in a while, i'm feeling out of the loop. I work from three pm today until midnight at, yeah, starbucks. Someone stop by and visit me PLEASE! I hate that job more and more every time I have to make yet another fucking frappuccino. (pour, scoop, squirt, blend, pour, toppings, lid-- jesus i cant take it anymore) I'll probably get fired for writing this, so starbucks execs please note that this is a joke, I love the company, frappuccinos, cappuccinos, and the mission statement. (That should cover my ass?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home