just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Friday, May 07, 2004

I'm pretty stoned right now. I really need to look for a job. I am having too much fun pretending to be july.

Get this shit... Twinkie ran away today --for like 5 minutes I had to chase his tiny ass all over the elmwook area (ok july's block of ashland and a block of bird ave...) Every time I got close enough to grab him he ran away again. Finally I spotted him near a tree and walked up to him saying loudly and as harshly as possible, "dont move a muscle, where do you think you are going" or something very similar and he stopped, and uh, so did this old lady I didnt notice was getting into a car right next to me. She thought I was going to rob her, and you should have seen the look on her face-- classic. Yeah so basically I scared the crap out of an old lady today and now I'm joking about it. She totally acted like she was never scared, it was the best, the absolute best.

That is all for now, you may be seated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home