just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Hello all and happy 4/20... my personal favorite high holy holiday by far ('high holiday' for short.) We definately started out the morning on the right (wing) foot, yelling obsenities and creative suggestions to the one and only George W. BUSH. It all started out at Bobcat's house, where we toked while walking to the protest a few blocks away. As for Georgie, he is such a stupid fucker, and a coward, we found out. He was here in Buffalo to promote the 'patriot act 2' (of all things) and made sure to skirt the protesters by staying a good distance of at least 200 yards away, with nothing more than a glance and a smirk, which should have been a grimace. Wait for November bi-ach. Fucking cowboy. Ludachris for president.

Top 5 Best Signs at the rally:
1) The only bush I trust is my own...
2) Patriot act = police state
3) George Bush face with marker-drawn-on Hitler mustache
4) 'Billionaires for Bush' held by mock rich-ies wearing tux and tails and fur coats, what a riot and finally...
5) Draft the Bush twins first

Top 5 things I found myself screaming in my angry/4:20 state
1) MURDERER! MURDERER!
2) We want to breathe clean air, Mr. President
3) NO MORE BUSH -chanting with the crowd
4) AAAASSHOOOOLE, AAAASSHOOOOLE, AAAASSHOOOOLE -the ever popular buffalo asshole chant a la hockey games at hsbc arena. He definately heard this as he was shaking conservitive hands in our view whilst we sang. and finally and most importantly:
5. LOOK OUT, NEXT TIME THEY ARE GOING TO COUNT THE VOTES

I could really go on and on, my voice is actually gone. Sadly I doubt that he even heard me, but my fellow protestors found me amusing at least (i think.)

Well, it is now time to attend Wench's 4/20-athon...

In the words of W. Uhhh Uhhh bomb em.

I mean, get bombed, smoke bombed that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home