just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Monday, April 19, 2004

I have to go back to work today. This sucks.

Wanna hear a story? Good. As you might already know, I am watching July's house and dogs while she is in San Antonio buying another house or something. She has two dogs, I have two dogs and Mr. Squeekers was there as well, so there were 5 small dogs running all over the place. I ordered chineese food and then realized I was going to have to open the door when the delivery was made and risk all the dogs running out. I devised a master plan that consisted of tossing each dog a treat when the doorbell rang and hurrying. I heard the knock, tossed the treats and the plan went off without a hitch, excetp for the fact that when I opened the door, noone was there-- the knock was on TV... I could have done this all over again except right then the chineese delivery man arrived and sent the dogs into a tizy that even treats couldnt distract. I opened the door just a crack and out flew twinkie, who luckily just barked and hopped all over the delivery man. I squeezed out the door and slammed it against the other dogs, got my food, my change and my puppy and said good by to the smiling delivery man. I went to re-enter the house when i realized I had, yes, locked myself out. My mind flew into action, I decided I was going to have to toss twinkie over the back fence and jump it myself (i knew that the back door was currently unlocked) and right as I started going down the stairs to complete my plan I realized that I had the keys in my pocket (miraculously.) We all know I would not have cleared the fence. That was my weekend. See you all tomorrow, 4/20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home