just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

For the record, I am smoking weed again. Sobriety is boring in the winter in Buffalo... maybe I'll wait till summer. I am an addict!

The pope died. I am pretty sad about it which is really suprising to me. I have never felt too much for him either way, I didnt love or hate him. Now however I have a lot of compassion for him and I feel really sad that he has died. Catholics believe that he is the representation of GOD on earth. I could never really grasp that so I could never really identify with the holy father, but now I feel for him, I really do. I cried 2 times watching CNN today, and it really freaked out my dogs. Twinkie kept jumping all over my head and theodore was howeling and whining. The pope's main message to the world over these past 26 years of his 'rule' was BE NOT AFRAID. I think that this is an amazing message. Do what you know you must do, and do it boldly, that is what I think that means. I have always lived my life with that in mind, but I never knew it was the popes main message. Maybe I should have paid more attention to him. I think religion is really important. It doesn't matter to me what people believe, but I really think that spirituality in ones life is essential to happiness.

2 Comments:

Blogger baby bison said...

Angelator, were you high when you wrote this passage? If not, there is something wrong with you. Sorry.

Baby Bison

8:29 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

of course I was high...

12:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home