just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Ah well I have been back in Buffalo for a week now and this is the first day I have not had to work, so here I sit. I got an ipod today. I almost just spelled that 'I Pod' but I remembered how uncool the capital I would be. Baby Bison got one too. I dont know what I was thinking getting something that costs like, $4oo dollars when I have less than that in my savings account right now, but I really feel like things are going to start happening for me soon. 'Happening' meaning, I will soon get a job where I dont have to use sharpies to write in code on paper cups and yell 'TALL LATTE' all day, and take orders from acne-prone suburban kids with $100 dollar bills. No I didnt buy the U2 ipod... how did I end up spending $400 dollarz? I got a voice recorder for it and a car kit and the protection plan. Oh well. Now I have to try and not forget it in my unlocked car. Try and steal this crackheads. 5000 songs is a looooot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home