just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Well it looks like my singing turned everyone off to my blog as I have not had any hits in days!! Oh well fuck you guys... I'm writing from San Antonio Texas where I'm visiting July, my bestest friend. She has like 9 dogs so I dont even really miss mine... I feel kinda bad about that but hell it is a vacation. Ok she only really has 3 dogs and 5 puppies that she is going to be selling soon. Pretty soon I am going to the Alamo. At least I hope I 'm going to the Alamo, since it is the only thing I wanted to do while I was here other than sit around and relax and shop and eat and play with puppies. There is a cheese cake factory in the local mall, need I say more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home