just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I'm going to New Orleans today! Yesterday I went on the San Antonio River on a little boat tour of the River Walk. That was fun, although when your are from Western New York you think of the Niagara River as a river and when you see other ones you wonder where the rest of it is. The Niagara is like a mile across, the San Antonio is like 30 feet at the widest, atleast that I saw. I can't imaging taking a little tour boat down the Niagara River... I mean it would be safe for say, 3 minutes and then woosh-- down the falls you go. While we were on the river walk July's niece was holding my package of gifts I bought for people and the handles broke and it crashed to the ground. It was full of glass. I felt the bag and I could tell stuff was broken inside. I was pissed but not at the kid, I mean the bag broke she didn't toss it or anything. When we went inside I started looking to see if anything could be salvaged I saw that nothing was broken except a Texas lighter that I got for $1.99. I couldnt beleive it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home