just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

I am currently really, really sick. The other day this asian woman whom I adore came into the store and when I said that she hadnt been in in a while, she mentioned that she had had the flu since December. She said she was feeling about 85%. In case you were wondering, I am positive that this woman has given me bird flu. Call me whatever you want, i know it isnt nice of me to accuse her just because she is asian but I am SURE I have it. I could smell the sick on her still. Dont get me wrong I dont blame her but... What am I supposed to say to her the next time she comes in "Hey--, over here in the states we dont go back to work unless we have been 100% for at least a day or two, even if it is just us and our husband running the resturaunt...well anyway, thanks for the bird flu, here is your coffee. Fuck I hate feeling sick. Hopefully I wont be sick until Easter... Well maybe it is just a cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home