just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I exercized some stock options today. I feel all corporate and responsible and rich... but really I am none of those things.

I need change in my life... like the kind you can roll and buy things with mostly.

I think i may be getting sick and that sucks. This girl Tonee and I at starbucks always get eachother sick... it is like we have similar immune systems or something, and recently she was really sick so, basically I think I might be dying soon.

I hate when someone tells me they are sad and thre is nothing I can do about it.

This is a lame post but that is all you are getting... for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well hopefully tonie isnt the one to give you the death of cold....getting sick sucks i hate it fully but who really enjoys getting sick....lame no it cracked me up..hope all went well at the doctors love ya..and ya i remember what happend on new years 3 yrs ago she still to theis day wont smoke any more.......wooop wooop go angelator stock-n-it-up....roll in that dough baby

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home