just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Whatever you do... dont forget to ask Bision about her road test. Woa I didnt know I could change the Font. Did you know that wah sing has the best chinese food in the business? I read so on their complimentary calender. I agree. I love it there. Although last time I ordered from there they left my food out of the bag and everyone else got to eat chinese and I did not. When we called to complain they didnt believe us. Fuckers. It could be because Bison and Birdman didnt notice my food wasnt in the bag for like 3 hours. It could be because Bison and Birdman ate my food and got rid of the evidence.

Starbucks has a new drink. It is tasty but you will shit your pants if you try it. It is pure chocolate and has 6 grams of fibre in 6 ounces or something. Great now even more assholes are going to blow up our toilets. Get it, assholes. Har har.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home