just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Yesterday driving around after smoking with Bison and Bobcat (hey why dont I have an animal name, and no dog lady doesnt count...) i started to take a sip of my crystal light mixed with koolade from my Starbucks water bottle at a stop sign. At that very moment, the wiley Miss Bobcat floored it as I was sipping, and the fluid filled my mouth and nose to capacity and I DEFINATELY almost drown in koolaid. I had about 3 seconds of terror and then automatically expelled the drink all over myself and everyone else. I had already dumped like 6oz on my shirt when she took off, so that paired with all the stuff I spit out made my tan tanktop pretty wet and nasty. It was insane. I was hysterical. We went to dairy queen and they wouldnt let me get out of the car... not that I wanted anyone to see that. Bobcat was pissed I think, but I cleaned everything off and even she couldn't help but laugh. Thank god for scotchguard. Sorry bobcat, sorry malibu.

I am currently drinking a Heineken 'Keg Can' beer, one of the really big ones that you can barely wrap your hand around. Brendon from starbucks bought it for me (thanks B, although I am fairly sure you dont read this blog...) I cant remember the last time I drank and entire beer, let alone a HUGE can like this. I am not however buzzed, which is why I like drugs so much more than drinking.

Note: If you dont think the aformentioned story is funny, scroll down and look at that crazy picture of my face and read it again...Now, imagine me covered in koolaid. (If you dont think that is funny imagine me not noticing a box cutter hold up.)


How about some crazy ass woman robbed the boyscouts of $200,000 over like 15 years or something and they didnt even give her jail time, partly because she cried in court and appologized. What the fuck... if I stole 200,000 dollars from Starbucks I would expect to have to go to jail if I got caught. They are making her pay $1000 a month until she pays it back...the bitch is really old though so she might die before it gets payed back. Fucking lucky Boyscout robber-- Did they give her like, an honesty badge at least (or a stupit I-got-caught-dumb-chump-bitch-badge.) Sorry, maybe I am a little drunk afterall.

Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home