just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

So yesterday I was eating this salad at work that I had made for myself at home. I took a bite of it and looked down before I started chewing I saw a fucking FLY crawl out of my dinner. I spit out the first bite in disgust and shock, only too see another FLY crawl out a little later. I almost actually vomited right there in the corner of starbucks. I cant really imagine where they came from... the only thing I can think of is that when I put the hot chicken the salad I let it cool for a few minutes before I closed it and they must have flown in then. I can just imagine them flying around inside my salad bowl all night shitting all over my dinner. Bleeeeeeccccchhhh! It took me like at least 45 minutes and two or three cigarettes to recover...god, i know you cant tell the horror of this story from just reading it...but it was awful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home