just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

SOMETIMES BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD STONERS...

Soooooo today at work I totally got robbed. No, for real-for real I did. Some kids came in and asked if we were hiring and I gave them the usual speech about that and they left. About a half hour or so later they came back and one asked me what kind of cappuccinos we sell or something, and all of a sudden he was like FUCK YOU and gave me a crazy look and ran out with my tip jar. I glanced over at his buddy who looked at me like 'what bitch, what' and then they were both gone. I know you are saying that this sounds a little less serious than a robbery, however, the second kid had a weapon. (YES REALLY) He was holding a box cutter up near me. The thing is, my stoner ass never noticed the razor blade pointed at me unti the woman behind these kids in line, said, 'I can't believe that didn't end in blood shead.' I was thinking well there was only 20 bucks in there lady I know they were like, black and stuff, but come on you racist little suburbanite...(but I only said HUH?) and she said, didnt you see the box cutter? She then explained that he was holding it up by his shoulder brandishing it at me. Woa. Leave it to me not to notice that. I just stood there. It took me five minutes for everything to sink in and then I finally called the police. My store is in Amherst so they completely freaked out because not that much crime takes place there (it is the safest city in America.) The cops questioned me and then sent out an APB. I am dead serious. They said APB on the radio. They caught a group of kids nearby and I had to close the stre for 10 minutes so the detective could take me over there to see if I could make a posative ID, and one kid really looked like the guy but I was not sure so I had to say no. What a day! I can't believe I was robbed september 11th style by some wannabe University Plaza Gangsters. Fuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home