just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

I was thinking that for like 5 minutes at some given point in time, I would put some pictures that were so amazing on this here blog, that you would wish like hell that you were cool enough to have logged on at the right moment... You will want to see these pictures (kinda like you want to see blood when you pass a car crash...) So basically I want to let everyone know that tomorrow they should check the site regularly because for a five or ten minute period of time I will post something sickly-amazing. If you need me to be more specific, try logging on around 2-3 o'clock, I should be up by then. Get ready. I hope someone reads this before tomorrow afternoon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home