just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

So tomorrow I'm going to somewhere in the woods in the middIe of PA to interview for a position as a counseIor in a home for 'bad boys,' no seriousIy the home is in the woods so the kids cant get awaytoo easiIy I am kinda scared because when I asked if there was a hoteI nearby that I couId stay in, the HR man said oh yeah sure it's not deer hunting season so noone wiII need to stay in any hoteI-- dear god


i think I may have dropped some ibuprofin in my Iiving room the other day I am totaIIy terrified that one of the dogs is going to find it and eat it Ibu is deadIy for dogs and everytime i see them Iick their Iips I think, 'oh god they've found a piII, ate it and wiII soon die' I cant take this

I wouId say 'wish me Iuck,' but I dont know if I want to Iive in the woods

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home