just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I just realized that I had accidentally made it so that only blog users could comment on this blog... I changed that today. Sooo if you had something to say and couldn't, now you can!

I have really bad heartburn. I have gone like 2 or 3 weeks with no Tagamet. (Ok I usually get the generic Rite Aid brand...) Not because I couldn't afford it-- oh no, but because any time I entered a store my heartburn subsided and I forgot to get some. It is so painful and irritating that I don't know how I could possibly forget, but I did. I finally got some medicine and now I keep forgetting to take it. I'm sensing a pattern here. Oh and did I mention that the stuff cost me over $20.00... that is like, 2 hours of pay damn it... why is medicine so expensive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home