just some shit to make you think...about how much you love angelator and other issues important to the world.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Sorry I havent been updating as often as I used to It is hard to type with this fucked up computer- I have been bugging baby bison to use her blog so I figured I shouId take my own advice- This morning I woke up, without setting my aIarm, at preciceIy the time I had to rise if I wanted to bet to work on time-- 8:30- I couIdnt beIieve how Iucky I was- I waIked the doggs, got aII washed and Ieft- A few bIocks from home I started thinking and reaIized that I didnt have to work unti 3:45, not nine:45- I am just gIad I didnt make it aII the way to work- [must be the 3 bIunts we smoked this weekend] I used the unexpected time to go buy dog food- It is now noon and I am ready for a nap, and as usuaI, a reaI job-

Tiffany, If you are reading this, we have to get together again before you Ieave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home